JOB TITLE: Account Coordinator
LOCATION: In office in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunbit builds financial technology for real life. Our technology eases the stress of paying for life’s expenses by giving people more options on how and when they pay. Founded in 2016, Sunbit offers a next-generation, no-fee credit card that can be managed through a powerful mobile app, as well as a point-of-sale payment option available at more than 20,000 service locations, including 1 in 3 auto dealerships, optical practices, dentist offices, veterinary clinics, and specialty healthcare services. By introducing a flexible way to pay over time, we are proud of our ability to lift up service providers and retailers while helping consumers when necessary expenses arise... regardless of whether they were expected or unexpected. Sunbit was included on the 2022 and 2023 Inc. 5000 list. The financial technology company has also been named as a Most Loved Workplace®, Best Point of Sale Company, and as a Top Fintech Startup by CB Insights. We use cutting-edge innovations in financial technology to bring leading data and features that allow individuals to be qualified instantly, making purchases at the point-of-sale fast, fair and easy for consumers from all walks of life. We create value focused on our core values; we work tirelessly to ensure that Sunbit becomes available to everyone, everywhere.
Sunbit is proud to be recognized on the CB Insights List of Unicorn Companies, with a valuation of $1.1B. (https://www.cbinsights.com/research-unicorn-companies)
As we continue to scale, the Account Coordinator is highly important to the functioning of our organization. The Account Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating and managing our pre-activation and post activation processes. They will communicate directly with our field partners while also ensuring smooth day-to-day operations for our Account Managers. We believe that mentorship and development are a key part of growing professionally in this role. Our team and this role spends Monday through Friday each week working together in-person, in our Las Vegas HQ office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct online pre-training and training session for accounts
- Assist the Account Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Establish/maintain relationships, and engage in daily communication with accounts to promote product usage and meet growth targets
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet expectations and company goals
- Liaise between our accounts and our Account Managers to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted timelines
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quick and timely manner
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations
What You Bring to the Table:
- Preferred 2+ years experience in an Account Management or Partner Success capacity
- Energy! You are Personable and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Salesforce (or similar)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience in onboarding and training a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Proven experience in putting together business plans and data analysis a plus
- Join one of LA’s fastest growing startups (2022), A Most Loved Workplace, and #306 on the 2022 Inc 5000 list
- Mission driven + empowered + collaborative
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Health Insurance options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, FSA, & Maternity Leave
- Newly added HSA and Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress
- Open door policy / Open office floor plan
- Team based strategic planning + Team owned deliverables
Cultural Competencies for Success at Sunbit:
- Serve others before self - Service oriented mindset
- Own the impact - Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Connect genuinely - Engage and build strong relationships with key stakeholders and other teams across the organization.
- Act fast - Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high level of support
- Include always - Work closely with Account Coordinating team and actively welcome peers within the organization
- Innovate for good - Continuously help our internal team create efficient processes
Sunbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to provide a professional & welcoming workplace for all employees.