Sunbit Dental Professionals 2023 Survey Giveaway
Official Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
The Sunbit Dental 2023 Survey Giveaway (“Promotion”) consists of a survey and sweepstakes giveaway. The Promotion begins 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) August 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 8, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sunbit, Inc. (“Sunbit“) sponsors the Promotion.
1) Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States and the District of
Columbia and who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Terms & Conditions and to Sunbit’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sunbit reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Employees, officers, and directors of Sunbit, Inc. or any of its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
2) How to Participate. During the Promotion Period, click the link provided in the email and complete and submit the survey (“Survey Form”), including a valid email address. By providing your email address, you agree to us collecting and using your email address for the purposes of prize notification and fulfillment. Upon completion and submission of the Survey Form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Giveaway.
3) Winner Selection. On or about September 15, 2023, winners for each Prize identified in Section 4 below will be selected by random drawing conducted by Sunbit from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. All Promotion winners and entry counts are subject to verification by Sunbit. Sunbit will make determinations of winners in its sole discretion. All decisions of Sunbit are final and Sunbit will have sole discretion and authority to resolve any issues arising from this Promotion. Winners will be determined on or about September 15, 2023 and will be notified by email on or about September 22, 2023.
4) Prizes. Twenty (20) one-hundred dollar ($100.00) electronic Amazon gift cards will be awarded.
5) Prize Restrictions. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. Additional terms and conditions may apply to gift card, such as expiration dates and other limits on the use; see www.amazon.com/giftcard for additional terms. All details and specifications for prizes not specifically detailed in these Terms will be decided by Sunbit in its sole discretion. All prizes properly claimed will be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted, except, Sunbit may replace any prize with a substitute prize of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion, including due to unavailability. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner is determined by Sunbit (in its sole discretion) to be ineligible, or if any potential winner declines to take all steps necessary to claim or accept a prize, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. All expenses associated with winning a prize, including, but not limited to, transportation and delivery charges, will be paid by Sunbit. An IRS form 1099 may be provided to the IRS in each Winner’s name. Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prizes won, and may be required to fill out and return to Sunbit certain tax forms in the timeframe specified by Sunbit. For larger prizes, Winner may, in Sunbit’s sole discretion, receive an additional amount from Sunbit to help defray the taxes associated with the prize. Sunbit makes no representation that this amount will be sufficient to cover all taxes. The awarding of any prize is contingent on the winner’s full compliance with these Terms, as determined by Sunbit in its sole discretion. Sunbit is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, damaged, incomplete entries or mail or postage-due mail. Sunbit will be the sole judge of eligibility and prizes issued by Sunbit are final. Sunbit reserves the right to reclaim a prize in the event it is awarded in violation of these Terms or based upon fraud or misconduct of any kind. Awards and qualifications of winners are subject to validation by Sunbit in its sole discretion. If a winner is found to have falsified any data or material, winner forfeits his or her prize and is disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected in the manner described above. As between participants in the Promotion and Sunbit, Sunbit’s records will determine the calculations required for entries into the drawing and Sunbit’s decisions with respect to those calculations will be final, binding and non-appealable. SUNBIT MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATON OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY OF THE PRIZES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6) General Conditions. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sunbit’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sunbit and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sunbit. Sunbit’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SUNBIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT OR INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sunbit reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms with the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random.
7) Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms or the rights and obligations of participants, Sunbit in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
8) Limitations of Liability. Neither Sunbit nor it’s respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions or related companies are responsible for any damages, losses, taxes or expenses of any kind that a participant might incur as a result of his or her participation in the Promotion or the awarding or receipt of a prize. Sunbit assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by site users, hardware, software, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions. Sunbit is not responsible for any email transmission failures, problems, delays, viruses, interruptions or technical malfunctions, including without limitation, temporary outages, of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, service providers, networks, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site, or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to any computer or network. Recipients of prizes assume all liabilities for any damage caused or claimed to be caused by the use or redemption of any prize. Sunbit is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in connection with the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sunbit which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sunbit reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNERS AGREE THAT SUNBIT AND IT’S RESPECTIVE PARENTS, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENCIES OF EACH ASSUME NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER AND SHALL BE RELEASED, INDEMNIFIED AND HELD HARMLESS BY WINNERS FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. Participants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the releases hereunder are hereby expressly and forever waived. Participants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
BY PARTICIPATING, EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9) Winners’ List. For a list of prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sunbit, Inc., PO Box 24010, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Requests must be received no later than 180 days following the close of the Promotion Period. For a copy of these Terms, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sunbit, Inc., PO Box 24010, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Requests for Terms must be received no later than the close of the Promotion Period.