Sunbit builds financial technology for real life. Our technology eases the stress of paying for life’s expenses by giving people more options on how and when they pay. Founded in 2016, Sunbit offers a next-generation, no-fee credit card that can be managed through a powerful mobile app, as well as a point-of-sale payment option available at more than 16,000 service locations, including 1 in 3 auto dealerships, optical practices, dentist offices, veterinary clinics, and specialty healthcare services. By introducing a flexible way to pay over time, we are proud of our ability to lift up service providers and retailers while helping consumers when necessary expenses arise... regardless of whether they were expected or unexpected. Sunbit was included on the 2022 Inc. 5000 list. The financial technology company has also been named as a Most Loved Workplace®, Best Point of Sale Company, and as a Top Fintech Startup by CB Insights. We use cutting-edge innovations in financial technology to bring leading data and features that allow individuals to be qualified instantly, making purchases at the point-of-sale fast, fair and easy for consumers from all walks of life. We create value focused on our core values; we work tirelessly to ensure that Sunbit becomes available to everyone, everywhere.
Sunbit is proud to be recognized on the CB Insights List of Unicorn Companies, with a valuation of $1.1B. (https://www.cbinsights.com/research-unicorn-companies)
As we grow our organization, we are looking for a self-motivated, organized, and strategic individual to join the Partner Success and Engagement Team. The Partner Success Associate will join our fast-growing team that engages with our accounts over the phone to provide solutions and assist with our merchant's needs. A successful candidate is a people-person, effective communicator, highly organized and self-driven individual. We believe that mentorship and development are a key part of growing professionally in this role. Our team and this role spend Monday through Thursday each week working together in-person, in our Los Angeles HQ office.
What You'll Own:
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners over the phone to promote product usage and meet growth targets
- Conduct video calls (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) and present business-related materials and data.
- Provide as-needed training and support to partners, which includes managers and their employees
- Operate, maintain, and execute the day-to-day activities associated with guiding our partners to success
- Update, track and review partners' information and performance using internally used software such as Salesforce
- Present insights to upper management
- Variable, rotating duties as assigned
- Conducting business reviews with our partners
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experienced in sale and/or account management – a big plus
- Experience in handling escalated merchant issues - a big plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as part of a team
- Excellent phone & Zoom etiquette
- Persistent, intelligent, go-getter, ambitious, and self-motivated individual who is hungry for success
- Own and manage your own book of business
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient and organized way
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau and Salesforce (or other CRM systems) - a plus
- Join one of LA’s fastest growing startups (2022), A Most Loved Workplace, and #306 on the 2022 Inc 5000 list
- Mission driven + empowered + collaborative
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Health Insurance options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, FSA, & Maternity Leave
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Commuter Supplement for LA Office eligible employees
- Casual Dress
- Monthly Lunches in LA HQ
Core Values for Success at Sunbit:
SERVE OTHERS BEFORE SELF
- Take care of the needs of our business stakeholders to support their execution and delivery through data.
- Being collaborative amongst your team.
- Engage and build strong relationships with key stakeholders and other teams across the organization.
OWN THE IMPACT
- Data driven and growth mindset, ability to utilize data to drive strategy
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high level of support
- Communicate well and professionally both verbally and in writing
INNOVATE FOR GOOD
- Establishes scalable capabilities by applying innovative practices to support new data solutions for our business and their future needs
- Passionate about solving real-world problems through data
$25-$30/hour + equity + benefits