JOB TITLE: Collections Supervisor
LOCATION: Las Vegas, Nevada
WORK SCHEDULE: Sunday-Thursday 7:00am-3:30PM
Sunbit builds financial technology for real life. Our technology eases the stress of paying for life’s expenses by giving people more options on how and when they pay. Founded in 2016, Sunbit offers a next-generation, no-fee credit card that can be managed through a powerful mobile app, as well as a point-of-sale payment option available at more than 16,000 service locations, including 1 in 3 auto dealerships, optical practices, dentist offices, veterinary clinics, and specialty healthcare services. By introducing a flexible way to pay over time, we are proud of our ability to lift up service providers and retailers while helping consumers when necessary expenses arise... regardless of whether they were expected or unexpected. Sunbit was included on the 2022 Inc. 5000 list. The financial technology company has also been named as a Most Loved Workplace®, Best Point of Sale Company, and as a Top Fintech Startup by CB Insights. We use cutting-edge innovations in financial technology to bring leading data and features that allow individuals to be qualified instantly, making purchases at the point-of-sale fast, fair and easy for consumers from all walks of life. We create value focused on our core values; we work tirelessly to ensure that Sunbit becomes available to everyone, everywhere.
Sunbit is proud to be recognized on the CB Insights List of Unicorn Companies, with a valuation of $1.1B. (https://www.cbinsights.com/research-unicorn-companies)
Sunbit, Inc., a rapidly growing FinTech startup, is looking for an organized, ambitious, and service oriented Collections Supervisor for our Las Vegas, Nevada office. Our Collections Supervisors are responsible for upholding Sunbit’s Customer Care Core Values, which include building a positive team and family spirit. The Collections Supervisor will help to provide a motivating and productive environment, helping to build and lead a team of 10-20 Collection Associates
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hire, Coach, and Develop new and existing associates.
- Oversee and engage in collections efforts with an experienced staff of Collectors trained to pursue delinquent accounts in a professional and courteous manner
- Coach agents to gain knowledge and skills for excellent Customer Service and Collections practices.
- Lead weekly and monthly team huddles, presenting coaching programs for employee career advancement and employee retention
- Assist with questions and/or escalations of customer and employee concerns.
- Monitor agent performance and provide monthly evaluations.
- Help develop and implement new policies and optimize current processes.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Enforce Company policies for quality work and performance while ensuring compliance.
- Monitor employee timecards and scheduling for payroll submissions.
- Participate in interviews, administration of write-ups, termination, and co-worker improvement plans per company’s guidelines
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar management position
- Prior Collections experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer and analytical skills
- Excellent organization and leadership abilities
- Available to work early morning, evening, and/or weekend shifts
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport
· Knowledge of Five9 and Verint is a plus
- Join one of LA’s fastest growing startups (2022), A Most Loved Workplace, and #306 on the 2022 Inc 5000 list
- Mission driven + empowered + collaborative
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, FSA, & Maternity Leave
- Newly added HSA and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Casual Dress
- Open door policy / Open office floor plan
- Team based strategic planning + Team owned deliverables
Cultural Competencies for Success at Sunbit:
- Serve others before self - Service oriented mindset
- Own the impact - Take pride in effectively managing payroll on a daily basis
- Connect genuinely - Effectively connect with internal stakeholders
- Act fast - Respond to internal team members in a timely manner
- Include always - Work closely with Accounting team and actively welcome peers within the organization
- Innovate for good - Continuously help our internal team create efficient processes
Sunbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to provide a professional & welcoming workplace for all employees.